Todd Moore is a competitor turned coach who has several years of experience coaching Muay Thai, Adult basic class and kids basic class. He is a certified instructor who has also has completed several hours through other various teaching courses.
Former amateur wrestler turned mixed martial artist, he began his cross training for MMA with BJJ and Muay Thai in 2002. After close to 9 years of world-class competition, mat time, and countless hours of gi training, he earned the degree of BJJ black belt in 2011 under the legendary Vinicius "Draculino" Magalhaes. Todd has shared the mat with some of the sports best, from Japanese Champion Shinya Aoki to All-American Wrestler Shane Roller, competing across the globe competing on shows in Atlantic City, New Jersey 3x, Las Vegas Nevada 3x, and Japan.
With 26 professional and amateur MMA bouts under his belt, Todd's current competitive goal is to earn a chance to compete in the UFC.
On a personal note, Todd is an avid dog lover and his favorite dog breed is the beagle, with german shepherds a distant second.
- MMA Welterweight/Lightweight
- Pro Record: 15-5
- Amateur Record: 6-0
- MMA shows: StrikeForce, WEC, Dream(Japan), Ring of Combat, Legacy FC, Arena Tour
- MMA Titles: Welterweight Ring of Combat Champion, Shootos America Welterweight Champion, 1st ever Arnold Classic MMA Welterweight Champion.
- BJJ Titles: 2010 IBJJF Houston Open Middleweight Champion, 2004 NAGA Florida Champion
- Notable Wins: TJ Waldeburger (UFC Vet), Mike Bronzoulis (Legacy FC Champ), Thomas Schulte (King of the Cage Champ), Jamie Toney (MFC veteran)