Humble TX's Preferred Childrens Karate Dojo
Searching For The Leading Childrens Karate Center In Humble? Choose Team Tooke!
Did you know that Martial Arts is 10 times better than Team Sports in developing a child's self esteem and confidence? Do you have a child that is very shy or timid? Or, on the contrary, is your child way too energetic or in need of some positive discipline? Our Kids Martial Arts Programs will give your child loads of confidence and is a super positive outlet for all that extra energy.
By signing your child up for our 30 day FREE trial you will quickly see why we are the best choice for Martial Arts lessons in the greater Houston area. We are dedicated to helping every child succeed and you can expect the same when you come to our school. Don't put it off any longer. Your child is the most important part of your life, give them the opportunity to be ready for the challenges of tomorrow.
We have two different programs for our kids here at Team Tooke MMA. Our Kid's Grappling program is for kids 7-13 years old and our Little Warriors Program is for the younger kids, ages 4-6. In that class we teach a combination of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo and submission grappling.
- Strive to do the right thing in and out of school
- Improved focus and concentration
- Learn to direct energy
- Learn teamwork skills and how to work well with others
- Develop self-respect and respect for others
- Pay better attention in class and during conversations
- Develop better eye contact
- Learn to stand up for themselves
- Learn how to stand strong in the face of adversity
- Speak more clearly
- Get a head start in life by being a part of a "complete" martial arts and character development program
- Be great students in school and fantastic kids outside of school
- Develop and live up to their potential
- Learn mental skills and physical skills that carry over at home, in school, and throughout their entire lives
- Focus on personal achievement
- Build character (not just learn martial arts moves)
- Build functional, healthy strength
- Learn to resist peer pressure, bullies and other negative aspects of life
- Improved coordination
- Get in great shape, look better and feel better
- Have the mental and physical tools to enjoy life to the fullest
- Feel good about being a good person and doing the right things every day
- Be surrounded by positive, encouraging instructors who know how to teach and develop children
After School Childrens Karate Lessons in Humble
"We can give your child a head start in life"
I think you would agree that it's absolutely astonishing how much negative influence kids are bombarded with these days. To top that off, kids -- and parents -- are under a ton of pressure. It's pretty scary. I mean, just think about how early kids are exposed to things like drugs, violence, sex and crime. It's enough to make a concerned parent stand up and scream, "Aaaaargh! I can't take it anymore!"
Too many kids these days aren't doing the right things after they leave school. Peer pressure builds up, kids get overwhelmed and far too often they go down that shady road that leads to failure and disappointment. But there is good news, though.
Imagine if your child could go directly from their school to a place where "success is a habit" and they would be able to learn skills that last for a lifetime... a place where parents can feel safe and rest assured that their child was doing the right things every day... would that be of interest to you?
"I compete in wrestling, Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and the training I get at Team Tooke has made me better at all 3. Mr. Travis always tells me to use my wrestling and Judo to compliment my BJJ game. This approach has made me a very confident competitor and I always look forward to the next challenge."