Effective Karate Instructors In Hockley TX
Searching For The Best Karate Center In Hockley? Choose Team Tooke!
Are you aware that martial arts are 10x more helpful with developing and growing your child's self esteem and confidence? Do you have a child that is very shy or timid? Or, on the contrary, is your child way too energetic or in need of some positive discipline? Our Kids Martial Arts Programs will give your child loads of confidence and is a super positive outlet for all that extra energy.
Our Martial Arts Program will give your child an unfair advantage in life. The lessons we teach will instill a sense of confidence, discipline and focus that is hard to beat and will help shape your child into a strong, determined adult. It's amazing to see the transition that every child at Team Tooke Martial Arts Academy makes when parents make the smart decision to enroll their child into our program. Grades improve, discipline improves, confidence goes up and they become more focused.
Here at Team Tooke MMA your child will learn how to defend themselves utilizing our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu system. In our system we teach the fundamentals of Judo, wrestling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu so you child is prepared for the standing aspect of grappling as well as the ground. We also focus a great deal on fitness and conditioning so your child will get in the best shape they have ever been in.
- Strive to do the right thing in and out of school
- Improved focus and concentration
- Learn to direct energy
- Learn teamwork skills and how to work well with others
- Develop self-respect and respect for others
- Pay better attention in class and during conversations
- Develop better eye contact
- Learn to stand up for themselves
- Learn how to stand strong in the face of adversity
- Speak more clearly
- Get a head start in life by being a part of a "complete" martial arts and character development program
- Be great students in school and fantastic kids outside of school
- Develop and live up to their potential
- Learn mental skills and physical skills that carry over at home, in school, and throughout their entire lives
- Focus on personal achievement
- Build character (not just learn martial arts moves)
- Build functional, healthy strength
- Learn to resist peer pressure, bullies and other negative aspects of life
- Improved coordination
- Get in great shape, look better and feel better
- Have the mental and physical tools to enjoy life to the fullest
- Feel good about being a good person and doing the right things every day
- Be surrounded by positive, encouraging instructors who know how to teach and develop children
After School Karate Lessons in Hockley
"We can give your child a head start in life"
I think you would agree that it's absolutely astonishing how much negative influence kids are bombarded with these days. To top that off, kids -- and parents -- are under a ton of pressure. It's pretty scary. I mean, just think about how early kids are exposed to things like drugs, violence, sex and crime. It's enough to make a concerned parent stand up and scream, "Aaaaargh! I can't take it anymore!"
Being a parent is hard work, that's for sure. Not only do you have to keep your kids away from the "bad stuff" out there, you also have to make sure your children are doing all the right things at home, in school and during the "in-between" time to ensure they have the best chance possible at a bright and successful future.
I'm going to give you Iron Clad PROOF that our kids after school martial arts and character development program can help you and your child. I'm going to show you a long list of benefits that our after school program will offer both you and your child, but before I do that, take a moment and check out these "Rave Reviews" from our happily-involved parents and students.
"I compete in wrestling, Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and the training I get at Team Tooke has made me better at all 3. Mr. Travis always tells me to use my wrestling and Judo to compliment my BJJ game. This approach has made me a very confident competitor and I always look forward to the next challenge."